Jawline On Point Package
What is the jawline on point treatment?
Jawline on Point is the signature approach to jawline contouring at our Newport Beach and Corona, CA, med spas. By adding definition and shape to your jawline with dermal fillers and sculpting away excess fat with KYBELLA, this treatment creates your sharpest, sleekest, most stunning jawline, all without surgery. As the #1 KYBELLA provider in the U.S., we specialize in using this innovative injectable to contour the jaw, neck, and body. Combine that with some precisely placed filler, and the results are nothing short of jaw-dropping.
- Buy 3 vials of Kybella and get the 4th FREE - $600 value
- 3 syringes of Juvederm Voluma XC for jawline defining
- Earn $100 ALLĒ rewards to use at your next appointment
What is included in the package?
The Jawline on Point package is all about creating your sleekest, most sculpted jawline by adding definition with dermal fillers and dissolving away fat with Kybella. Not everyone needs the same intensity of each treatment. We fully customize your procedure to fit you and we never recommend anything beyond exactly what you need to see your best results.
What Is KYBELLA?
Kybella is an FDA-approved injectable form of deoxycholic acid, a natural acid the body produces to break down dietary fat. When injected into the fat below your chin (also called submental fat or a double chin), it dissolves away fat cells for your body to metabolize and flush out. This leaves behind a slimmer silhouette with long-lasting results.
What Is JUVÉDERM VOLUMA?
Part of the Juvederm product family, Juvederm Voluma is an injectable hyaluronic acid (HA) filler that adds temporary volume just under the skin. Because Voluma is highly cohesive and doesn’t absorb much water, it closely mimics bone and makes it a fantastic tool for enhancing and sculpting the chin and jawline.
- The Consultation: Dr. Yaghoubian meets you for an in-depth convo about your treatment. You talk over what you like or want to improve about your jawline, the type of results you’re looking for, and your ultimate vision for your look. You work together to design your perfect treatment plan.
- The Prep: Don’t be spooked by the word “injection”—your comfort is our absolute priority. We use ice, potent topical anesthetics, and an injectable numbing agent called lidocaine to numb any areas we’ll be treating before we get started.
- The Procedure: Dr. Yaghoubian uses a tiny syringe to administer KYBELLA injections in a grid pattern under your chin. Next, they add filler to precise areas along your jawline to create your perfect look. The whole process takes about 30 minutes, and then you’re free to head back to your usual routine.
- The Recovery: You may notice some slight swelling or bruising around your filler injection sites, which usually subsides in about a week. You’ll definitely notice swelling under your chin for about a week, but don’t worry—that’s a normal part of the KYBELLA recovery process.
- The Results: As the KYBELLA takes effect over the next 4 to 6 weeks, you should notice a slimmer, more sculpted jawline. The great thing about KYBELLA? Once those fat cells are treated, they’re gone for good, so your results will be long-lasting. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA can last as long as a year, at which time you’ll need a touch-up to maintain your gorgeous new look.
This item is non-refundable and non-transferable